I. Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in each sentence
1. He is in not favour _____ his sons actions to animals.
A. outB. inC. ofD. about
2. We think that _____ on animals are cruel.
A. experimentsB. experiencesC. exercisesD. expressions
3. The uses of artificial _______ are very diverse.
A. intelligentB. intelligentlyC. intelligenceD. intelligant
4. They have lived in this region ____ 10 years.
A. forB. sinceC. inD. at
5. She likes __________ milk tea.
A.to drinkB. to drinkingC. drinkingD. drinks
6. I think its is cheap ____ these foods.
A. buyingB. to buyC. to buyingD. buy
7. She enjoys _____ TV with her family.
A.to watchB. is watchingC. watchingD. was watching
8. This company _________ a new device.
A.have just introducedB. just has introduced
C. has just introducedD. just have introduced
9. I _______ this kind of food before.
A.has eatenB. ateC. have eatenD. have ate
10. Lona ________ English for 20 years.
A.taughtB. teachesC. is teachingD. has taught
II. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense.
11. He (be) __________ at this city for seven hours.
12. She (not/ have) __________ any fun for a long time.
13. My father (not/ play) __________ any sport since last year.
14. I (just/ read) __________ this bool since Thursday.
15. We (not/ see) __________ each other for five years.
III. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct To-V or V-ing form.
16. He denied ______ (drop) litter on the street.
17. My father allowed me ________ (go) out with my friends.
18. It is really difficult ____ (answer) this question.
IV. Find a mistake in each sentence.
19. My parents have met each other in 1990.
20. I hate to eat fast food.