mn giups mik vs aj
Exercise 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tenses.
1. If I (be)………. you, I (apply) would appfor a job as soon as possible.
2. I could understand the French teacher if she (speak) pok…… more slowly.
3. If you (make). makes…….a run for it, you’ll catch the train.
4. If Laura (not eat) hadn’tate so much, she wouldn’t have put on weight.
5. I (accept)…ll…accep….. if they invite me to the party.
6.The earthquake would have caused less damage if the house (be) had becof stronger construction.
7. If there (be)…
…a good breeze on Sunday, we’ll go hang-gliding.
8. You can get there more quickly if you (take) fakes..the short cut across the playing field.
9. If he (be)………taller, he (be able)
10. If she (read)…
in bad light, she’ll ruin her eyes.
11. If I were you, I (wear)…….some warm clothes today. It’s quite cold outside.
12. Don’t worry about getting home. If you (miss)
13. Jim would get better marks at school if he (do) ….
14. He (not leave).
15. What you (do)
16. If I had any news, I (phone).
17. I don’t have much money, but if I (have) …..
18. If you (tell)………… .me he was ill, I (visit)…..
19. If you go in the rain without a raincoat, you (catch)
20. If you had been at the party last Sunday, you (meet)…..met….some old friends.
21. I’d change this old motorcycle if I (have) ….
22. He would have died if the doctors (not operate)
23. If I had a car, I (give)
24, If I meet Paul tomorrow, I (give)..
..him your letter
25. If the weather (be)……nice next weekend, they (go) ………to the country.
.so many sweets, their teeth wouldn’t fall out.
..your advice, we’d have saved a lot of time.
.late for the match.
26. If people (not eat)
27. If we (take)
..to join the police.
……the last bus, I’ll give you a lift in my car.
..his last job if the salary had been better.
..if you saw someone drowning in the sea?
..you a ride.
28. If you don’t hurry, we (be)
29. If you didn’t smoke so many cigarettes, you (feel)
30. She would be better-looking if she (not have) ….
mn giups mik vs aj