17……. his old age, Mr. Brown goes jogging every day.
A. In spite B. Although C. However D. Despite
18. Miss White, ….. teaches English us, is a very nice teacher.
A. who B. whose C. that D. Both A and C
19: Why dont you .. the lights? Its getting dark.
A. turn out B. turn in C. turn off D. turn on
20: Mary cant join our trip to the zoo tomorrow. She will have to .. her sick mother.
A. look for B. look at C. look after D. look into
21: Lets out tonight, shall we?
A. eat B. eaten C. ate D. eating
22: If we keep on .. more and more motor vehicles, we . out of oil.
A. using / would run B. using / will run C. to use / will run D. using / run
23: He was very happy.. his mother.
A. helps B. to help C. will help D. help
24. My father ________teaching in a small village 10 years ago.
A. starts B. started C. has started D. is starting
25. You to write them today.
A. should B. must C. had D. ought
26. We couldn`t start our journey. All flights _______ because of fog.
A. are delay B. delayed C. has delayed D. were delayed
27. If I ______ in London now, I could visit British Museum.
A. were B. had been C. have been D. would be
28. Kate hates ________ to classical music.
A. listen B. listened C. listens D. listening
làm giúp em với cần gấp 21h em phải nộp bài rồi.
1 bình luận về “17……. his old age, Mr. Brown goes jogging every day. A. In spite B. Although C. However D. Despite”